Monday, February 22, 2010

1/2/2010- untitled

I wish I could get you offmy mind
I wish I could get you out of my head
sometimes it feels like the last time
but then I see your face again
it may be real
or it may be a dream
but I can't forget
what has happened between
during the time we have spent together
and the time we have spent apart
I know it can never be better
because I have already given
you my heart
you need to decide
what it is you plan to do
you can't understand
what it is like for me
to watch you be in love with her
and everyday see you disappointed
its like everything inside of me is breaking
every time something inside of you breaks
we have shared so much
but I have never been honest
the way I feel for you
is not something friendship can handle
I need so much more than that
you are the only person
I have ever given myself to
so completely you consume me
even when I know you shouldn't
i tried to push myself away from you
because i know this isn't safe
but there is nothing i can do
its already far to late

No comments: